The Beer Stocked Refrigerator is a longtime beer enthusiast who has a passion for hunting down an untried craft brew or finding a new place to enjoy a beer. Check out my beer tour guide site Bon Beer Voyage for the latest in Brewnique Tours for Beer Enthusiasts.
In this blog The Beer Stocked Refrigerator will try to answer some of the same dilemmas many beer enthusiasts have.
- Which beer should I drink now?
- Should I save “That” beer for a special occasion?
- Which beer would go great with gnocchi in a spicy shrimp marinara sauce?
- Do I have room in the fridge to bring back a few bottles of Blåbær Lambik from Belgium?
- Where should I vacation to find my next beer?
This Blog will be a combination of my beer related Travel, Tastings and other things Beery.
My personal beer rating system is very simple:
Remember tasting beer is like eating a pizza. I love a pizza with spicy sausages and anchovies. You might not.